Localizing the MAISEL SudParis :
5, Rue Charles Fourier
91011 EVRY Cedex
Arriving using the intercity train system line D of the “RER D”:
station “Le Bras de Fer”
– Exit "Parc aux lièvres" then turn left and as you are leaving the station, look for the underground passage.
Arriving by car :
Take the Autoroute A6 for « Evry / Lyon » :
- From the west of Paris (Exterieur freeway or “Périphérique Extérieur”):
Use the “Porte d’Orléans” on-ramp for Autoroute A6a.
- From the east of Paris (Interieur freeway of “Périphérique Intérieur”):
Use the “Porte de Gentilly” on-ramp for A6a or the “Porte d’Italie” on-ramp for A6b.
– At the interchange, take the N104 (also known as "La Francilienne") to Melun-Sénart / Corbeil-Essonnes / A5.
– Exit at “Evry-Village » taking the N7, which will be just after exiting.
– At the intersection, take the N7 towards “Evry / Paris”.
– Take the exit “Bras de Fer / Les Epinettes / Les Aunettes” just after the round-about/rotary. Turn left onto the boulevard “Coquibus” and follow it in the direction of “Les Epinettes”.
– At the second light, turn right at the signs marked “Institut Mines Telecom Business school - Telecom SudParis”.
– Continue to the parking area at the end of the street.